Marketing Automation Specialist
The Marketing Automation Specialist position will scope, build, and implement solutions for customers using the platform and third-party tools. Hold discovery calls to determine customer requirements and formulate action items to accomplish these goals. Once Statements of Work are in place, work directly with customers to implement scoped solutions.
Additionally, this role will partner closely with our Sales team to assist on pre-sales, renewals and customer save calls to highlight the value of services. You will also work closely with the Project Manager to assist in closing deals - reaching out to customers and working with AM’s to get contracts signed.
Required Duties and Responsibilities
- Hold discovery calls to determine customer requirements and formulate action items that accomplish these goals and drive upsell/cross-sell opportunities to deliver the most value possible
- Platform expert
- Understands the strategy and implementation of marketing automation
- Ability to perform effective scoping/requirement calls
- Ability to implement scoped marketing automation solutions in the platform
- Efficient in Salesforce, Sugar and MS Dynamics CRM environments
- Ability to use WordPress – Gravity/Contact Forms and understanding of widgets
Qualifications and Experience
- 3+ years of marketing automation experience
- Sales enablement via documents, talk tracks, pitches etc.
- A team player capable of high performance and flexibility in a fast-paced environment
- Proven client-facing account management skills; able to create, maintain, and enhance customer relationships
- Ability to convey plans, issues, and concerns to customers and team members in a clear, logical, and concise manner
- Excellent collaboration skills. Highly effective working cross functionally within and across departments to provide a seamless customer experience.
- Excellent writing, listening, and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to work under minimal direction; self-sufficient and personally motivated to deliver excellent customer service