Marketing Automation Specialist/Demand Generation
Full-Time, Salaried Position
This B2B sales acceleration company is searching for a Marketing Automation (Demand Generation) Specialist who will join the team and help to expand our B2B demand generation practice. You will report to the Director of Marketing and manage digital marketing strategies through email, social media, search, and account-based campaigns.
You will be responsible for the execution of daily demand gen activities and content-based, inbound and outbound marketing efforts and account-based campaigns designed to capture and drive leads.
- Works closely with cross-functional teams to develop and execute plans supporting corporate objectives and campaigns
- Optimize conversion paths and rates, and drive qualified leads.
- Design and execute email marketing and nurture campaigns, conduct A/B testing, track and report on results, and recommend optimization strategies; maintain health of marketing automation platform
- Grow new leads and improve lead quality by testing calls-to-action, landing pages, lead capture forms, and content
- Manage campaigns within the ABM platform, including target account lists, audience building and segmentation, account scoring, lead qualification and distribution, campaign reporting and optimization; collaborate cross-functionally to drive ABM strategy and improve lead quality
- Manage organic SEO performance and goal-setting based on site impressions, click-through rates, traffic and conversions; manage and optimize Paid Search campaigns
- Use Google Analytics and other data sources to deliver insightful reporting and analytics
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
Education and/or Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in B2B demand generation marketing is required
- BA or BS, or equivalent experience
- Strong proficiency in marketing automation, preferably Marketo, including proficiency in email design, segmentation, A/B testing, nurture, and scoring
- Strong proficiency in Google Analytics
- Proficiency in WordPress
- Experience with keyword research and SERP analytics
- ABM platform experience a plus, especially Demandbase
- Experience in inbound and outbound marketing strategy