Our client, a national real estate company, is looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist to join their corporate team.
Marketing Automation Specialist Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with the Marketing Automation Manager, the home office marketing team, and third-party vendors to help develop best practices and assist in creating and executing email campaigns, landing pages, and digital content, leveraging the appropriate technical tools and optimizing user experience.
- Collaborate with digital marketing teams on the design, testing, and execution of email marketing and marketing automation campaigns for awareness, customer communications, and customer conversions.
- Provide division-level coaching feedback and solutions on email assets and landing page assets pre and post-program launch.
- Ensure all divisions’ content adheres to brand and regulatory compliance standards and secure necessary approvals for content when required.
- Assist digital marketing teams in selecting and applying audience segments, while applying best digital marketing practices
- Performs program audits to ensure campaign program best practices are being upheld, including campaign structure, email and landing page layouts, and content, and audience selection.
- Execute division-level email and automation programs. Including, creating programs, making recommendations, and working with division leaders to execute local needs.
Marketing Automation Specialist Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent business experience required.
- 3+ years of work experience in digital marketing and demand generation role where you were responsible for hands-on execution of online branding, content development, and results.
- Marketing Automation and Email Marketing platforms experience – Marketo or similar advanced platform preferred