We are looking for a world class Marketer to support Marketing programs across the company. In this role you will align closely with the business and help drive the Marketing strategy to support pipeline success. You’ll concept and execute on campaigns supporting Marketing strategy for pipeline growth, offer insights and analytics on performance, and work across Marketing teams and partners for a full funnel view. Location for this role may be flexible. Possibility may exist for conversion to full-time employee.
Here’s what you’d be doing:
- This is a highly visibility Marketing contractor role within the Marketing Cloud segment requiring innovation and ownership of demand generation programs.
- Partner closely with leadership to serve as their key Marketing business partner for pipeline success.
- Work with Industry, line-of-business product Marketing teams, and extended Marketing groups to develop and execute integrated buyer journeys as part of an integrated Marketing plan.
- Quarterback across the entire Marketing team (product and industry marketing, creative, online, events, campaign analytics, etc.) to ensure quality and timely demand generation execution across all internal and external Marketing channels.
- Channels include but are not limited to: direct mail, email, webinars, paid digital, events, influencer, SEM, website, paid & organic social, and traditional advertising tactics.
- Help drive segmentation analysis and identify segments of opportunity working with the Strategy and Marketing Operations teams.
- Own campaign pipeline for effectiveness and results.
- Partner across teams to develop reporting frameworks for clear communication with Sales and Marketing leaders to share performance trends.
- Communicate effectively and manage communications to key stakeholders across the business.
- Thinking creatively and contributing to the big ideas, while executing on the tactics.
- Attend Sales QBRs, weekly/monthly meetings, customer and company events or meetings as necessary.
- 5+ years Marketing experience in a role managing multi-channel Marketing campaigns (i.e. email, direct mail, print, online and /or social media).
- Strong understanding of demand generation and a track record of owning campaigns and driving success.
- Experience developing and executing Marketing strategies and programs for B2B organizations.
- Experience allocating and optimizing spend across tactics. 2+ years experience partnering with Sales to deliver results.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives with a track record for meeting deadlines.
- Highly self-motivated, proactive, and great at anticipating what’s needed.
- Strong communication skills and a proven collaboration mindset.
- Strong reporting skills highly preferred.
- Ability to onboard in a virtual environment, and work from home for the foreseeable future.
- Experience with other Marketing tools such as Marketo, Eloqua, Responsys, Google Analytics, Omniture, Demandbase etc. preferred.
- Works well in a high growth environment that is constantly changing.
- Exceptional organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- A sense of humor and ability to find balance in the midst of a busy work life.