Our client is seeking a results-oriented and highly motivated Marketing Consultant to join our Partner Marketing team within the U.S. Global Wealth Management Client Marketing organization in our Austin, TX office.
As a Partner Marketing Consultant, you will be responsible for working closely with our Strategic Accounts team in deepening and driving strategic marketing alignment with partner firms.
• Serving as a primary Partner Marketing contact to the Strategic Accounts team, with a focus on building Marketing relationships and programs that accelerate business growth across strategic initiatives with key accounts
• Supporting the development and maintenance of marketing programs at Edward Jones and strategic partner firms in close partnership with Strategic Accounts, Sales and Marketing teams
• Providing day-to-day execution and project management, including managing key deliverables, planning calendars, data gathering, team coordination, and acquiring approvals for marketing materials
• Coordinating campaign logistics, measurement, and refinement activities to service clients, nurture leads, and maximize cross and up-sell opportunities
• Working with the marketing and sales teams to understand the data relevant to optimize customer campaigns and outcomes and using this information to advise campaign evolution
• Collecting and analyzing metrics for all marketing-related activities, preparing reports for stakeholders, and making recommendations based on findings
• Working with global colleagues, including partners in client management, product management, compliance, technology, and all marketing departments (brand, design, digital, channel, editorial, messaging, and content)
• Staying on top of industry and competitor best practices and trends Position Requirements
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum of 5 years of experience with marketing project management
• Retail or financial services industry experience a plus
• Hands-on experience developing and executing marketing campaigns, including ideation, design, build, quality assurance, metrics analysis and optimization
• Develops strong partnerships; recognized as a team player
• Ability to analyze data to identify takeaways and opportunities for optimization and present these findings to stakeholders.
• Committed to values: Collaboration, Openness, Responsibility and Excellence that allow us to bring the best to our clients and each other
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel Professional