We are seeking a marketing strategy coordinator to join our growing TV+ marketing team. This role will be a coordinator for a team of 4 people across kids series and specials. This role will focus on handling administrative tasks cross-functionally among both internal stakeholders and external partners, studios, executive producers and others. This role will be the key point of contact for the Kids and Family marketing strategy team, working to schedule meetings, attend all meetings with the team to capture clear, detailed notes and next steps, organize files, assist in presentation creation, payment invoice tracking, participate in creative brainstorms, and other necessary tasks throughout the lifecycle of an TV+ project.
Ideally, you have a passion for Kids and Family entertainment and are a task oriented individual. You do not get overwhelmed by juggling multiple tasks at once, and are a self-starter. You are trustworthy with confidential information and use discretion within your daily work.
• Prior internship or administrative experience within the entertainment industry is a plus, but not mandatory
• Excellent organizational, scheduling, and invoice tracking skills, and multitasking skills with proven attention to detail
• Basic knowledge of Word, Excel and Keynote. Keynote skills a plus.
• Outstanding time management skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Budget planning including working across internal teams such as creative, social, and research to track each title’s budget and input through internal systems.
• Inventive self-starter; eager to learn and grow, and bring a can-do attitude to the position
• Schedule meetings both with internal stakeholders and with external Executive Producers for key meetings, creative development check-ins, and marketing plan presentations
• Support cross-functional team planning across campaigns by participating in key meetings, presentations, developing campaign recaps and updates, and using project documents, such as marketing trackers, timelines, status reports, budget review, etc. to ensure execution against goals
• Sit in on meetings to capture next steps and detailed meeting notes
• Organize files in our online tools and system
• Open PO’s and submit invoices for payment
• Assist with file organization and gathering creative materials and marketing execution examples for presentations
• Participate in brainstorming ideas for marketing executions across social media, consumer activations, etc.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree Industry Entertainment Marketing