Our client, a children's clothing line for infants and toddles, is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join the Marketing department.
The Marketing Coordinator will support the day-to-day responsibilities across all marketing functions. The right candidate will be able to balance a broad range of marketing responsibilities and juggle tasks from several marketing disciplines.
Please note: this role is based in their Glendale, CA offices.
You must work on-site. You must be fully vaccinated.
• Provide support all marketing and direct-to-consumer initiatives
• Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to manage deliverables and timely program implementation
• Coordinate campaign set-up and launches as needed
• Help align internal communications across marketing using project management tools
• Perform additional marketing duties that align with the company’s overall strategy and objectives
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
• 2+ years marketing experience or related field
• Excited to work for a fast-paced, rapidly growing DTC brand. Eager to take on new challenges and learn new skills
• Be curious, resourceful, adaptable and creative
• Results-driven with a positive attitude
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration!