Our client, is seeking a digital media coordinator to join our growing marketing team. This person will be crucial to the growth of our social media channels as well as the delivery of digital marketing assets. The digital media coordinator will be responsible for executing social media strategy, internal coordination between marketing groups, and project management to meet marketing plans.
This company provides business and technology consulting services that bring our clients closer to their customers, their data and their content. We are trusted partners in strategy, process, solution evaluation and implementation across multiple industries. We specialize in Program Management, Digital Media Supply Chain, IP & Rights Management, Data & Analytics, and Customer Experience & Salesforce.
- You have exemplary attention to detail, and demonstrate strong analytical and communication skills.
- You bring an innovative spirit and a superior work ethic to every task.
- You face new challenges with an investigative and analytical mindset.
- You are passionate about digital marketing and media trends
- Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness by crafting viral content for various earned and owned media
- Design channel specific social media outreach and engagement strategies on platforms like Instagram, Linkedin, TikTok, YouTube and Twitter
- Oversee day-to-day management and execution of campaigns
- Ensure progress on all platforms by using social listening and analytical tools such as Social Studio, Later, Google Analytics and others
- Lead content projects with marketing’s internal working groups and 3rd party contributors
- Communicate updates on digital media projects to internal departments and all staff
- Maintain brand consistency across digital assets
- Create list emails, and automated engagement campaigns for lead nurturing/drip marketing
- Assist with the retrieval and customization of product slides and presentations using Google Slides, Figma or Keynote
- Engage with subject matter experts and team members to develop digital content ideas and capture written and visual content for web and social media channels.
- Stay up to date on digital marketing and social media industry developments to make the most of emerging technologies.