Our client is a top real estate firm with global offices. Their expertise and team distinguish them as leaders in the industry. They’re looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join their innovative team.
Marketing Coordinator Overview:
As the Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for operating as the main point of contact for the agents’ marketing campaigns. You will work closely with the entire marketing team to project manage and deliver diverse high-impact projects.
The ideal candidate is incredibly detail-oriented, a multitasking maven, self-driven and has prior digital marketing experience with the ability to train others on marketing platforms.
Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
· Project management: coordinate, strategize, write copy across various marketing projects
· Daily communication with agents to ensure all real estate marketing needs are met
· Work with graphic design team and agents to coordinate the delivery of assets
· Work with sales managers to improve the agent experience
· Create strategic pitches for high-end listings
· Serves as an expert, providing individualized and group training for agents
· Manage social media accounts
· Project manage tactics that build the brand image, such as PR Partnerships, print
Marketing Coordinator Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· 2 years’ experience
· Strong communication and organizational skills
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
· Must be detail-oriented and deadline focused
· Knowledge of all social networking platforms
· Must be customer service oriented
· Ability to work through conflict, build trust and influence outcomes through outstanding interpersonal skills
· Possess natural management, communication, presentation and consensus building skills