Length of Contract: 3 months with potential to extend.
Location or Remote: Remote
Client Overview: Our client is an American SaaS company headquartered in Bellevue WA.
Position Overview: The content writer is a key member of the Brand Experience team and works across the team and business to develop and create effective communications, in the voice and tone of SAP, taking into consideration the company’s vision, strategy, and goals. From event invites, to website copy, to advertising copy and more – the writer will work with marketers, creatives, technologists and more, to ensure that great copy sees the light of day, and that all communications are up leveled.
- Write/edit copy across the Brand Experience team, including events, advertising, campaigns, and brand initiatives
- Set and own writing schedules to complete drafts of content and finished projects within deadlines
- Develop inspirational ideas, approaches, and content, grounded in industry best practices, the SAP voice and tone, and the company vision and mission
- Develop content across multiple platforms – websites, email, product brochures, videos, blogs, social media, etc.
- Write compelling content that drives engagement across various target audiences – customers, prospects, and internal
- Assess feedback and data to identify opportunities to refine communications
- BA/BS degree required, preferably in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, or related field
- Minimum 5-7 years of writing experience
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including grammar, idioms, etc.
- Comfortable shifting between writing and editing responsibilities
- Experience coordinating and executing digital content and communications for marketing initiatives