Our client is a well-known retailer presenting the latest must-haves. Their modern, on-trend approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry. They’re looking for a Marketing Manager to join their innovative team.
Marketing Manager Overview:
As the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing brand strategies and marketing plans.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
• Manage, develop, and implement marketing campaigns and ensure effective utilization of available promotional space
• Establish omni-channel marketing best practices, including content marketing, SEO, SEM, PR, social media
• Lead the company's digital marketing strategy to drive business objectives and profitability goals and strengthen the brand’s digital footprint through social media platforms and brand site
• Oversee the marketing promotion campaign calendar, ensure deliverables are achieved on-time and accurately, and follow-up with internal and external partners as necessary
• Remain current of emerging industry trends, conduct research, and analyze trends to recommend innovative digital experiences
Marketing Manager Qualifications:
• 5+ years of marketing management and digital marketing experience (B2B)
• Copy / Writing experience, such as creating proposals, presentations, sales collateral, descriptions etc.,
• Experience with managing and creating project/marketing budgets