Our global footwear and apparel client is hiring a Marketing Manager on a 5 month contract that is likely to extend and could lead to fulltime opportunities. This role is remote for now but may go onsite once it's safe. This position is eligible for benefits and sick time.
- Develop and execute seasonal and category marketing programs
- Engage with the consumer by category to ensure targeted programs are driving brand strategies with the consumer.
- Adopt, enrich and creatively execute and/or support global category strategy within local markets
- Partner across internal teams (sports marketing, event marketing, retail brand marketing, etc.) to ensure programs are executed per category brand direction.
- Lead category marketing programs to achieve defined Go to Market goals Track and evaluate Mktg impact Manage timelines and budget.
Skills: minimum 5 years Mktg experience, demonstrated ability to bring consumers to consumer, ability to analyze mktplace, consumer and trends , previous exp of team management