Location: Phoenix, AZ
Supports all divisional and national marketing initiatives with the core responsibility of quality lead and traffic generation. Ensures that programs developed as part of the marketing plan are implemented on an effective and timely basis, in a fast-paced environment with changing market conditions. Works closely with division management, especially sales, daily in pursuit of reaching sales, customer experience, and EBIT targets.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyzes lead, walk-in, buyer, and market demographics to consistently determine best-fit targets for direct marketing outreach and community action plans.
- Provides market data and insight into land purchase opportunities.
- Tracks results for all marketing initiatives, analyzing what worked and what did not work in order to increase efficiencies for the future
- Partners with sales management to develop best-fit incentives, offers, and strategies for achieving sales goals.
- Coordinates communications between communities, division(s), region, and corporate, including data analytics, strategy recommendations, and providing necessary reports.
- Develops and executes a community specific marketing plan for leads, walk-ins and Realtors in order to drive qualified leads and traffic to all communities.
- Creates produced assets including email, direct mail, social media, and minimal advertising, employing a template-based design program and marketing automation tool for production needs.
- Ensures that the production of all division and community forward-facing elements, including collateral and signage, adhere to brand standards.
- Develops and oversees annual marketing budget including invoice management, providing monthly feedback to finance as necessary for forecast updates.
- Plays an integral role in the Division’s competitive market analysis, sharing data, strategy, and tactical ideas.
- Manages the New Home Information Manager(s),(handles online lead engagement) working together to develop strategies for one-one communication with lead and walk-ins to create engaging online content for beazer.com and social media outlets, and to achieve sales goals all while in pursuit of an excellent customer experience.
- Helps instill a fun culture, adopting humor, teamwork, and openness to drive positive team member engagement
- Participating member of the division leadership team, adopting the company’s core principles, attitudes, and beliefs
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years of related marketing experience.
- Experience in sales and marketing environment within Real Estate is preferred.
- Strong leadership skills including managing team members, high accountability, influencing other department heads or upper management, and ability to build trust within the team
- Demonstrates self-confidence, grit and a growth mindset, with the ability to be adaptable and problem solve in high pressure situations
- Ability to spearhead analytical, strategic, and tactical elements, both independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Acts with urgency, requiring exceptional organizational and time management skills and a focus on details
- Ability to successfully prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously, delegating where necessary
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
- Typical office environment (minimum 40% weekly).
- Optional work from home (up to 40% weekly), requiring professional set up including high speed Internet, privacy, and suitable workspace
- Frequent visitation of communities and the competition (~20% weekly).
- Occasional travel to the corporate office in ATL is required (annually).
- Presence at occasional evening or weekend events may be required.