Marketing Manager/Digital opening in LA! But live LA!!!
Looking for a Marketing Manager with strong Digital experience to support a vast range of clients you help drive the digital/social media and influencer relations objectives forward. Our client an an agency specializing in digital/social media, influencer relations, content creation and digitally activated events, and they are looking for not only a seasoned professional in the social media and influencer space, but also an agency leader with experience managing account teams and client relationships.
Your duties will involve both managing relationships with clients and guiding account personnel. This role requires confidence to advise clients on industry trends, ways to harness different technology solutions and ways to optimize their budgets to drive long-term value. This is also a managerial role, leading a seasoned team of community managers, content creators, and influencer experts.
The Digital Marketing Manager should be comfortable managing small to medium sized accounts and sometimes larger accounts as the primary point person for the client but will still have senior leadership for gut checking, oversight, setting the strategy, and high-level client meetings.
- Manage execution and performance of digital marketing (social media and influencer activation) campaigns through the full account management lifecycle including kick-off meetings, client relationship management, strategy implementation, and campaign optimization
- Advise clients on industry trends and the competitive landscape to help them achieve their goals and uncover opportunities to drive long-term value
- Partner with our development team on proposal responses, capabilities presentations, and marketing efforts
- Anticipate your clients' needs, continuously developing creative ways to improve the client's social media presence and overall goals.
- Format information for internal and external communications – emails, proposals, presentations, reports, etc.
- Be a self-starter. This position works flexibly, and we don't believe in micro-managing. Understand that you will have very frequent interactions with the rest of the team on a daily basis to carry out the job.
- Project management: Establish objectives, determine priorities, manage time, gain the cooperation of others, monitor progress, problem-solve, make adjustments to plans
- Documentation management: Coordinate, streamline and maintain account records and files across Google Drive, Asana, Airtable and Salesforce
EXPERIENCE AND CHARACTERISTICS
- 5+ years of digital/social media, PR, or marketing agency; agency experience is preferred
- Thorough understanding of social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Pinterest, and Snapchat
- Client-facing and client management experience
- Experience managing a range of client verticals - beauty, fashion, and entertainment are a plus
- Flexible, versatile, and driven to obtain new skills and scale knowledge to take on uncharted territory
- Collaborator who works well with internal teams, partner agencies, freelancers and clients
- Leadership and conflict resolution skills
- Strong project management, planning abilities and decision-making skills
- Ability to work under pressure and handle a wide variety of activities, people, deliverables, and confidential matters with discretion
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Strong data analysis capabilities and proficiency with Google Suite and Asana