Length of Contract: 11 months
Location or Remote: Remote but need to work in PST
Client Overview: The client operates at the intersection of advertising and eCommerce and offers advertisers a rich array of innovative advertising solutions across their ecosystem of mobile and desktop websites, proprietary devices and advertising platform.
Marketing Manager II Overview: You will help the partners develop and deliver partner led demand generation activities that enable partners to acquire new customers, retain and grow existing customers and deliver growth in revenue from services.
- Work closely with the Global Partner Marketing Lead, Partner Development Manager (PDM) and the partner to identify priorities and partner marketing initiatives.
- Develop and execute with the partner best-in-class partner marketing plans that effectively drive awareness and adoption of compute services. This includes developing detailed campaign project plans including: goals, messaging, calls to action, marketing distribution channels, content, follow-up activities, and success metrics.
- Define the annual paid media, event and content strategy execution for H22021- 2022.
- Collaborate with different cross-functional teams like digital marketing team, web team, paid media team and external agencies/vendors on different initiatives and campaigns
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in partner marketing and demand generation
- Experience in a business-to-business (B2B) environment, high-tech products/services required; enterprise software experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study
- Familiarity with modern marketing platforms/tools, such as Marketo, SalesForce, social media, etc
- Experience in running paid media campaigns and content creation