The Integrated Marketing team at drives high impact programs that reach new audiences to increase the brand affinity, acquire new logos, and accelerate growth. This team encompasses multiple key business priorities as its pillars, including C-Suite, Values-Based, and New Logo Marketing initiatives. We are looking for a 8-month contract position (Jan - August) to support the critical function of Integrated Marketing Operations.
The Operations team provides the foundation that informs strategy across all teams and initiative. This role will be responsible for driving forward initiatives that tell the impact of our programs with meaningful data, optimizing reporting execution, and empowering alignment. They will take ownership of operational excellence at scale across the Integrated Marketing team, and partner closely with cross-functional groups and leadership stakeholders.
They will project manage the exploration of new metric and measurement capabilities, in addition to owning communications of top line KPI’s. The ideal candidate will pride themselves on strong attention to detail, translating complex data into actionable insights and executive communications, the ability to think critically about data, and effective project management.
- Ensure accuracy and drive efficiency with team data sets, dashboards, and reporting
- Own the process for programmatic, monthly, and bi-quarterly reporting on top line team metrics
- Project manage the exploration of new data capabilities, including complex nuances and multiple teams
- Identify areas of opportunity and recommend solutions to optimize reporting efficiencies
- Collaborate with cross-functional Marketing Analytics, Decision Science, and Field Operations Teams
- Consolidate and effectively report results for programs and partnerships against top line KPI’s (by program, monthly, bi-quarterly, quarterly)
- 3-5 years of experience in project management and/or marketing operations
- Proficient in Salesforce reporting, campaigns and dashboards
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think strategically about complex data sets
- Fast learner and ability to grasp business objectives and KPI’s quickly
- Ability to translate data into insights with a passion for storytelling and extreme attention to detail
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities with tight deadlines and cross-functional workstreams
- A growth mindset, finding solutions when presented with challenges and an always-evolving environment
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) and relationship-building skills
- Proven ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Skilled in G-Suite (including slides, docs, sheets)
- Self-motivated individual capable of working in a fast-paced, start-up environment