Our client is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time. We are looking for a Marketing Operations Associate. Our Marketing team is focused on the first part of the company's mission – to inspire people everywhere to take the first step toward lasting, healthy change. We understand our audience, know what makes the company different, connect these two things to tell a great story, then measure and optimize its success.
As a Marketing Operations Associate, you'll work with internal stakeholders to schedule, build, launch, and report on consumer-facing email campaigns in Marketo. Beyond your weekly campaign work, you'll own strategic initiatives to evolve our craft and scale our efforts. Working in tandem with the Senior Marketing Operations Manager, this role is extremely important to the Enrollment Marketing team and company as a whole. Successful campaigns are integral to reaching enrollment and revenue targets, preserving enrollment marketing as a strategic differentiator, and most importantly helping more people learn about and sign up for the company program.
You will be successful in this job if you have:
• Have 1-3 years of experience in Marketing Operations or Email Marketing
• Basic HTML knowledge: you can work within existing templates to edit images, text, etc.
• Database management expertise: you are comfortable working with data to manage distinct contact lists/segments
• Experience with marketing automation tools: you have a solid foundation to build on, even if your experience is not within Marketo Bonus points for:
• Basic CSS knowledge
• Marketo experience
• R/RStudio experience
• Project management skills Benefits:
• Competitive salary
• Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for who are with us 3 years or more)
• Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
• Generous parental leave
• Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
• 401k retirement savings plan
• Two giftable enrollments per calendar year