About The Role:
The role is to enable global program success by establishing best in class working practices and removing barriers to execution. Working either upstream or downstream to support the flow of work across the Marketing framework. Focusing on complex to simple end to end campaigns and scaling proven successful marketing programs beyond flagship markets.
• Breadth Type: Narrow - Technology and Marketing, Product Management
• Depth Type: Deep – Agile Teams
1 Has worked agile previously, ideally as a Scrum Master
2 Strong owned channel experience eg. Email, web and onsite
3 Program management experience, in a similar sized organization. Ideally in Marketing Operations.
To enable global program success by establishing best in class working practices and removing barriers to execution.
Marketing Delivery expert:
You are working either upstream or downstream to support the flow of work across the 6D Marketing framework. You could be focusing on complex to simple end to end campaigns and scaling proven successful marketing programs beyond flagship markets. Agile & SMP champion: You are embedding new agile ways of working across the teams you support, ensuring work in progress flows as planned with smooth handovers between Marketers and Strategy / Service functions through the Single Marketing Platform.
Relationship Management: You focus on building relationships with Marketers & agency partners globally, developing mutual trust through your end-to-expertise and effective consulting skills. You are constantly driving adoption of the Marketing operating model across cross functional teams and in doing so driving high NPS scores.
Workflow management: You have worked with your colleagues to effectively manage all Marketing Work In Progress and balance projects that require more hands -on support with those which can be run effectively with offshore resources.
Optimize for growth: You are effectively churning the extended Global Program Delivery team to keep a body of knowledge intact while maintaining costs and bringing new expertise into team. You reflect on the efficiency of the Global Program Delivery team and partner with Marketing Transformation to implement any necessary changes.
Education & Experience required:
• Marketing or Management Degree with Technology or Agile Product Management or Agile Product Management certifications. Multilingual skill set a plus
• Multiple year Marketing execution and delivery experience with omni channel focus. Essential experience in managing multiple small/medium workstreams in parallel
• Expert communicator with broad stakeholder group. Experience of mentoring on Agile methodology, upskilling internal teams and driving adoption
• Passionate about owning delivery and accountability for driving business change and performance