We enable the connection between supplier brands and retail shoppers at unprecedented scale. We work alongside some of the most talented people in the world to engage with the more than 150M households who shop with us. This is a unique opportunity to join a small, high-visibility team within the largest company in the world. We believe all digital advertising can be targeted and accountable – and we have sales data to prove it. The company wins when suppliers invest in digital media to drive growth; and our supplier partners win when your digital expertise helps sell more goods online and offline.
Growth in our digital advertising business is key to the company's overall growth strategy. The company is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for our suppliers, merchants, stores, GMs, brand advertisers, and agencies. Our full funnel ad solutions leverage in-store and online data, extensive reach, and to provide measurable results for our clientele. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service; these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, engage with consumers, and convert Walmart consumers to shoppers.
We are looking for a Marketing Project Manager to join our team in San Bruno. We are looking for individuals who love connecting the dots, online and traditional marketing, learning new technologies and working across multiple teams. As a Project Manager, you will be the expert for all email & direct mail coordination between Sales and Marketing.
• Manage all communications between Walmart Connect teams, Marketing team and Publicis Ops team on sponsored emails.
• Be the liaison of the sales team and marketing team to assist with coordinating sponsored email reservations.
• Collect and gather email creatives to submit for sendoff.
• Ensure everything has been reviewed and approved for email launch.
• Work with marketing team to collect email metrics post email launch.
• Create and maintain confluence pages on information and FAQs on sponsored emails.
• Ensure all campaigns are properly entered into Salesforce, including contract agreements and insertion orders.
• Generate Doc-u-sign agreements and send out for signature.
• Track all contracts and approve billing invoices.
• Troubleshoot any issues regarding billing and/or delivery.
• 2-4 years of experience in Digital Media / Marketing, Sales Operations, or Marketing Operations
• Bachelor's degree or related work experience
• Experience in Salesforce / CRM / Email marketing
• A solid understanding of the ecommerce industry and the various marketing channels leveraged.
• Fluency in the language of digital media and online measurement: impressions, CTR, CPM, uniquids, pageviews, visits, referrers, viewability, demo comps, ROAS, etc.
• Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects and tight deadlines.
• Comfortable working cross-functionally and with various stakeholders.
• Strong knowledge of campaign lifecycle management, ad sales process, trafficking, QA, performance analytics/ reporting.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills