Our client, a major entertainment network is looking for a Marketing Project Manager for their Design Management team. This is a remote freelance position for 4 months with potential to extend for the right person. Must be able to work PST hours if located in another time zone.
You will lead further operational success and strategy for the reporting, tracking, and fulfillment of image assets across the global platform. The role will work directly to the Sr. Manager, International and Sr. Manager, Reporting to pull global content lists and integrate them into our title reports, creating concise and detailed action lists for our global partner teams.
- The ideal candidate has experience working with global teams, and a deep-level understanding of project management with an emphasis on generating detailed reports for cross-functional partners. Additionally, with direction from the Sr. Manager, International this role will work on cross-functional partnerships with our global creative teams, ensuring they have access to necessary assets for their work.
- You will also work with the Sr. Manager, Reporting on specific projects related to the development and improvement of our existing Monday.com dashboards, ensuring greater visibility for teams working within these reports. The Daily Work on collating and adapting global content reports to the Monday.com dashboard tool.
- Create customized content lists focused on upcoming titles to distribute to international operations and creative teams.
- Attend weekly and bi-weekly syncs with teams to ensure reporting needs are being met and take notes on areas of improvement to implement in conjunction with the Sr. Manager, Reporting.
- Support the Sr. Manager, International in tracking communication related to content, including providing visibility into the domestic team’s assets for cross-functional design purposes..
- 3-4 years working with digital asset management platforms and associated reporting mechanisms, like Excel, Google Sheets, Monday.com, Trello, or other PM-related tools
- 2-3 years Project Management experience, handling manual asset tracking through Google Sheets and other shared documentation
- 2+ years experience with Marketing, or Acquisitions Marketing with an emphasis on global content
- Familiarity with macros and formulas to integrate data sets into uniform tracking documentation
- Experience working with film, TV, digital music, or related streaming platforms
- Excellent writing, verbal communication and interpersonal skills, including presenting in front of leadership
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A. or B.S.)
- A deep passion for Movies and TV
Send your resume today!