• Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
• Must be able to prioritize, be a self-starter, take on required responsibility and be detail oriented
• Ability to balance the workload of a large team of creative designers and copy writers
• Drive and own service level agreements and protocols within the production processes
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams and resource management tool for capacity planning
• Continually monitor requests and timelines to ensure they are delivered in a timely manner
• Ensure projects production plans and timelines stay within scope
• Engage with business partners to ensure crisp communication between requests and designers.
• Actively manage and display ongoing project progress and allocations across teams, ensuring transparency and company-wide understanding of workflow and inflight-work streams
• Drive and execute production workflow all while following and executing best practices to improve production productivity while improving the quality of the creative output
· 2+ years in account or business operations management and/or marketing is required; online advertising industry experience, preferably in an agency environment
· Experience with the digital design process, design execution and roles on a digital design production team
· Knowledge of traffic workflow systems and previous experience “starting up” this capability in an agency/in-house design group environment
· Understanding how project scope translates into resource capacity and capabilities · Understanding of project management fundamentals, including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk and allocate resources
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
· Experience with custom workflow tools or a heavily customized existing tool
· Experience working in a global face paced environment
· Ability to maintain positive and productive relationships with all clients, team members, peers, managers, etc.
· Ability to organize information, prioritize and maintain attention to detail, and accurately follow procedures.