Freelance Duration: 4-6 months
Location: Toronto, Canada
Client Overview: Our client is a digital consulting company founded in the USA.
Marketing Project Manager Overview: You are equal parts planner, problem solver, analytical thinker, client relationship builder, and cat herder. You will be working closely with global teams and major brands to drive digital marketing solutions that are delivered on-time and on-budget without compromising quality.
- Project management of multiple site enhancement projects for Client Products.
- Manage project resources responsible for deliverables including requirements/user stories, UX/creative documentation, data measurement strategy, analytics tagging documentation, dashboard reporting, and site implementation/testing.
- Work with pursuit teams to complete RFP's project scoping, sizing, and pricing estimates
- Contribute to establishing project vision
- Develop and track project plans for individual tracks of work (as part of a larger project plan)
- Clarify and communicate project objectives and success criteria.
- Manage and control project scope and the change control process
- Drive project delivery through effective use of internal and client status meetings
- Assist Project Managers in managing client relationships and preparing for client meetings.
- Plan and execute client workshops.
- Develop relationships with appropriate client stakeholders.
- Provide day-to-day contact for client on track related communications
- Assure that projects are delivered according to schedule and within budget
- Maintain awareness of the current industry environment that shapes opportunities for client solutions (i.e. news events, trends, mergers, etc.)
- Participate in PM Discipline community for knowledge sharing, thought leadership, and personal growth
- Experience managing cross-functional teams including product management, UX/creative, data sciences and analytics, and offshore technology resources
- Experience managing a Scrum team that executes within an Agile framework.
- Ability to facilitate and lead backlog grooming, sprint planning, sprint execution, and sprint reviews
- At least 4 years of project management experience within the consulting space delivering digital solutions that may include customer / user experience, strategy, data, and technology
- Experience implementing CRM platforms and driving email/direct mail customer journeys
- Demonstrated team leadership capability, preferably with teams of 3+ people and project budgets of $250k or more
- Solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations, and run team meetings
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision making, and conflict resolution skills
- Successful history of client contact including experience in setting and managing client expectations