The Project Manager position is a new role created to support the Shopping Growth Marketing/GTM Manager and teams in the implementation and management of cross-functional go-to-market plans across product, PMM, marketing and other stakeholders. The person in this role will help drive global roadmap and technical executional alignment for GTM, Project Readiness, Paid Media, Social Marketing and all other GTM initiatives.
This is an integral position and we are looking for a flexible, inspiring candidate who has excellent organizational and communication skills, serious project management experience, strong technical aptitude and the ability to work with stakeholders at all levels of an organization - from subject matter experts to senior leaders. We move fast but keep our quality high. The ideal candidate will be someone who embodies a strategic, service-oriented mindset.
Specifically, this person will contribute directly to the synthesis of project & stakeholder needs and help streamline the global implementation of a new product launch and subsequent marketing activities in US & Globally.
This position can be remote and will report to Head of Digital Commerce Marketing, who is out of Los Angeles.
Typical Task Breakdown/Rhythm:
• Work directly with team in the overall management of prioritized initiatives.
• Actively contribute to the overall alignment between stakeholders.
• Proactively manage cross-functional stakeholder expectations for prioritized initiatives.
• Help drive the development and documentation of business, project and technology requirements for key initiatives.
• Capture, prepare, coordinate and centralize program documentation and work plans.
• Identify and manage dependencies between workstreams – e.g. “look around corners” for potential challenges/roadblocks and proactively propose solutions.
• Work effectively and authentically with stakeholders from all levels of the organization - from subject matter experts to senior leaders.
• Execute effective communication processes to inform stakeholders about program progress, roadmaps and key deliverables.
• Actively participate in, manage and/or drive stakeholder meetings, working sessions, workshops.
• Identify and suggest ways to improve efficiencies, e.g. help us “work smarter”
Chance for Flex Hours/Remote: Yes
Chance for Extension: depend on team’s need
Years of Experience: 3-5 Years
Degrees or Certifications: Bachelor’s degree, or foreign equivalent, in Communication, Operations, Marketing, Business Administration, or closely related field.
Experience In These Areas Is A Plus:
• Ability to distill business/marketing requirements and needs for product stakeholders.
• Demonstrated track record of successfully managing a project pipeline with 20+ active initiatives at any given time.
• Experience leading results-oriented working sessions and workshops with 20+ attendees from varied teams.
• Understanding of the media, marketing, adtech, fintech ecosystems.