The Engagement Team Events Item Manager executes marketing initiatives for our events (not limited to but including: Instant Savings Books, Savings Weeks and Direct to Home)
This position ensures the successful creation and delivery of creative assets (direct mail, digital banners/ads, landing pages, emails/CRM, social, etc) to support our marketing events. This position will handle data entry, data reconciliation, and item list management for the events. This role will also be responsible with driving timelines and completion of item list details by relevant teams, and ensuring the creative agency has all needed details to move production schedules forward and on-time.
The role will require leading meetings, setting up schedules, driving projects and ensuring on-time delivery of assets. Must be able to handle heavy volume, many stakeholders, many agencies and many projects at any one time. Able to successfully navigate between the demands of business, creative/brand, and technology. Must be a self-starter.
- Manages and curates item lists and details required for creative production of event assets
- Develops and optimizes processes
- Ensures the timely execution and delivery of creative projects, and manages through change
- Coordinates cross-functional teams (marketing, merchandising, design, copywriting, content strategy, marketing ops, etc.) in order to ensure completion of creative assets for events.
- Enhances the productivity of the Engagement team through process assessment and refinement
- Routine and ad hoc reporting & analysis
Required skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree and 5 years relevant experience in marketing or related field.
- Strong verbal communication and PowerPoint presentation skills
- Excel proficiency is an absolute must
- Prior experience with Marketing asset request and item info management
- Ability to pull, analyze and present data
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, quick-turn work environment
- Organized, self-starter, strong communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively and build strong relationships with business partners.
- Proactive with strong project management skills with ability to complete multiple priorities and projects; able to multi-task and work autonomously or as a team.
- Results-oriented, timeliness, attention to detail, with a willingness to shift plans as necessary to meet goals.
- Demonstrates self-confidence, energy and comfort working in & bringing structure to ambiguous situations
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in retail, consumer products or management consulting a plus.
- 1 year of experience in creative production or agency operations