Our client, an entertainment studio, is looking for a Project Manager to join their team. This will start ASAP and continue through the end of the year. This will be remote but you must work east coast hours!
A freelance management consultant / project manager to provide support on several key cross-functional and strategic initiatives for marketing organization. The role and work will support the Media, Marketing Strategy & Insights team, and report to the Senior Director, Program Management. We are looking for a well-organized and thoughtful project manager with a proven ability to drive initiatives forward and lead cross functional teams.
The candidate will:
- Drive the end-to-end effort to operationalize and measure/track key strategic cross-functional initiatives through management of project scope, deliverables, routines and tasks.
- Provide thought leadership and apply strategic frameworks to organize and synthesize thinking for complex marketing initiatives and projects that provide foundational value for marketing organization.
- Plan and facilitate working sessions with all stakeholders, developing new processes in collaboration with marketing and other teams where appropriate.
- Manage multiple viewpoints from business stakeholders across departments on ambiguous topics in order to build consensus and achieve positive outcomes for intended goals.
- Create and own project plans, charters, and other documentation and workflows
- Much of the role’s work will directly inform and support Program Marketing, Media Planning and Subscription Marketing teams, as well as Research, Data Science, CRM, and outside Agencies to provide foundational value for the broader organization.
- At least two years working in management consulting and / or project / program management with demonstrable success driving cross-functional initiatives to successful outcomes
- Excellent verbal and presentation skills -- must be comfortable presenting to large audiences and capable of answering questions about projects from senior leadership
- Ability to author complete and polished presentations in Power Point / Keynote to present
- Must be able to build and maintain relationships with people from many different levels from both inside and outside the company