Job description24 Seven is partnering with our in-house AEC client in search of a Marketing Proposal Manager, for this full-time, salaried position that is hybrid in Portland, Oregon. They do offer competitive benefits and a Flexible Time-Off schedule. Brief details are below.
As the Marketing Proposal Manager, you will lead cross-disciplinary teams through the proposal process. Your innovative ideas and sharp talent will show up every day as a key member of a high-performing, collaborative team, reporting directly to the Marketing Director.
This position is an exciting opportunity to utilize your leadership abilities, proposal writing skills, passion for quality marketing collateral and natural drive to hit deadlines every time.
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS AND ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Motivate, support and direct a multidisciplinary pursuit team to develop successful business development proposals
- Partner with Director of Marketing in capture planning (tracking leads, conducting research, developing critical pursuit plan, etc.) Own the work—you will write, edit, and manage content and layout with the team
- Bring a refreshed and innovative perspective to the team Identify key themes and strategies to reliably produce winning proposals
- Other duties as assigned
IN ORDER TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing or English 5+ years’ experience in the AEC industry in a proposal-focused marketing role
- Strong technical skills are required in editing, writing, and proofreading
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign and the ability to lay out multiple-page (upward of 30-50 pages) documents
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite
- Fluent user of MS Office – specifically Word and Power Point
- High attention to detail, strong organization skills, and ability to handle multiple projects at a time
- Ability to meet and hold others accountable to fixed deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and a natural desire to collaborate across departments
- Must thrive working independently with minimal supervision and working closely with an inter-disciplinary team, depending on project needs