- Assist in the development of all new product and promotions.
- Work cross departmentally to develop and execute all copy and artwork per regulatory and company guidelines with accuracy and consistency.
- Responsible for forecasting skus on a monthly basis in SYSPRO, taking into account sales history, seasonality and other products/programs which may have a positive or negative impact on future sales.
- Update sales documents and analyze sales patterns by sku and make recommendations for growth and discontinuations as applicable.
- Help generate all strategic documents for approval and cross-company communication.
- Assist in supply chain of product development by reviewing bills of materials for accuracy.
- Execute all market research and consumer testing by assisting with product distribution, creation of corresponding documentation and analysis.
- Organize and create necessary reports, printed materials, samples, supplies, and materials required for any company sales meetings, presentations, and photo shoots.
- Assist in generating product and shade names as well as work with the Creative department in development of compelling and creative communications for customers and consumers that are important to sell-in and sell-through products and programs.
- Help execute all PR initiatives by providing necessary back-up information to PR team and mailing products in a timely manner.
- Assist with all competitive analysis per category including purchasing of items.
- Maintain all communications and documentation to substantiate all information in a timely and organized manner for department.
- Assist in setting up and executing photo shoots, taking meticulous notes for accuracy of product application.
- Any other tasks as required to assist department and/ or company in successfully meeting company goals as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree. 1 year work experience.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as communication strategies, safety rules, customer/consumer correspondence, etc.
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to play a key role as a leader of projects by coordinating efforts cross-functionally. Must have strong organizational ability and analytical skills.
- Strong interest in health and beauty category.
- Experienced in overseeing the production of creative assets/ collateral and works proficiently in MSOffice, Excel, PowerPoint and Oracle.
- Experience in SYSPRO or similar ERP system a plus.
- Experience in Asana or similar project management platform a plus.
- Experience in Social Media and/ or Merchandising a plus.
- Passion for skincare/ beauty a plus.