Job description24 Seven is partnering with a global footwear and sportswear brand to find them a Marketing Specialist to join their team this Spring in a yearlong contract with high potential for fulltime conversion. This candidate must be able to go onsite in the Portland Metro Area in a hybrid schedule in the near future. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of marketing experience in the athletic/retail/sports industry and a passion for consumer products.
As the brand storytellers, the Marketing and Communication teams set and create the brand voice and tone. A creative force across multiple specialties, we tell stories of innovation and sport through brand strategy, digital engagement, advertising and product presentation. Using channels ranging from the digital landscape, to retail stores, to traditional media, Marketing and Communication teams connect the science and art of storytelling innovations to the hearts and minds of athletes around the world.
• Partner with the operations team managers and directors to support the creation of employee consumer right brand concepts.
• Support the development of our product launch journeys and timelines, briefs and strategic marketing plans.
• Produce, manage, and distribute key product tools, material, content and collateral.
•When possible, lead key initiatives, content capture, assist in event executions with geography and territory partners.
What you bring:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or closely related discipline.
• 1-2+ years of experience in consumer marketing or related marketing industry.
• Knowledge of athletic industry and trends in the marketplace with an understanding of the competitive marketplace.
• Demonstrated genuine passion and knowledge of Sport, Sneaker and Streetwear culture, fashion and trends.
• Basic understanding and demonstrated curiosity of consumer landscape- both digital and physical.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Pro-active, strong organizational skills.