*Role:* We are looking for true all-stars with a passion email marketing to help us build out our world class marketing organization. The Email Marketing Specialist will be responsible for executing and reporting on customer- and prospect-facing email marketing communications covering a portfolio consisting of demand generation, events, newsletters and retention programs. This role will work closely with various stakeholders to drive campaign performance through innovative marketing strategy as well as email design and copy. The candidate will help define the audience targeting strategy, testing methodology, and measurement of email marketing effectiveness.
*Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):*
* Develop email communication strategy with various internal stakeholders to identify proper approach to increase customer acquisition, engagement, retention, and growth;
* Manage email campaigns on the client's Marketing Cloud platform, including setup, testing, deployment, and reporting;
* Create automated, multi-touch, targeted customer lifecycle digital marketing programs;
* Client management of internal stakeholders acting as an internal email consultant on email marketing best practices;
* Partner with creative and campaign teams to optimize content;
* Recommend and implement email best practices across the global organization
* 2-3 years experience in either Email MarketingFluency in HTML to author and debug outbound emails ahead of each send
* Experience working with email marketing and marketing automation platforms required.
* Marketing Cloud AMPScript familiarity & experience an even bigger plus but not required.
* Experience managing clients either internally or in an agency environment
* Highly efficient team player, with the ability to also work independently in a fast-paced, fluid environment
* Proven track record of meeting campaign performance goals
* Ability to think critically and make optimization decisions based off of data analytics
* Demonstrated understanding of email marketing best practices
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present technical and non-technical audiences
* High energy with the ability to juggle multiple priorities under pressure and tight deadlines in a fast paced, changing environment