Length of Contract: 6 months
Location or Remote: Bellevue, WA
Client overview: Our client is a leading software company headquartered in Bellevue, WA.
Marketing Specialist Overview: The ideal candidate has experience developing and executing business development and marketing plans and strategies. As part of a growing company and team, the role requires a creative approach to problem solving and proactive team collaboration to deliver valuable solutions.
- Manage all marketing and business development activities and efforts, including working with administrative staff to coordinate meetings, calendars and events;
- Have a finger on the pulse as it relates to all marketing and business development initiatives and opportunities at all times;
- Maintain a recurring list of clients, prospects and referral sources while proactively communicating important changes to management;
- Create, manage, print and distribute on-brand prospect and client presentations;
- Manage the content marketing plan as well as branding compliance through use of templates, style guides, graphic design and thoughtful governance;
- Research, order, manage and distribute client and referral gifts/promotional items in addition to ordering branded office supplies as needed;
- Implement and execute the client onboarding process;
- Write, edit and publish thought leadership pieces through collaboration and internal interviews with the executive team;
- Write press releases and work with PR firms as needed to activate PR opportunities;
- Design new collateral and maintain all collateral up to date, including all templates;
- Write and update bios, collateral and website copy as needed;
- Write video scripts, and produce, edit, and publish video content;
- Develop market insights using internal and external data to formulate and communicate strategic plans to team;
- Create and execute campaigns to increase brand awareness;
- Maintain all social media platforms and execute the social media strategy while providing recommendations and looking for opportunities for improvement;
- Optimize and manage all Google platforms (Analytics, Console, My Business Page);
- Manage website and website compliance, email platform and CRM/marketing automation;
- Manage external vendor relationships to support various marketing initiatives;
- 1-2 years marketing experience with at least 1 years in Software/Technology marketing; Campaigns, Field, or digital marketing background helpful.
- Strong focus on marketing metrics and continuous learning/improvement
- Has run marketing campaigns or programs in the past, in particular, demand generation and direct marketing with offers such as webcasts, ebooks, virtual conferences, etc.
- Must have a solid understanding of market segmentation; strategy, planning and execution of marketing activities, both online and physical
- Excellent project management skills (can create/manage via detailed project plan)
- Very strong organizational and written/verbal communication skills; must be able to prepare presentations and be comfortable speaking to groups; must be comfortable dealing with sales/executive management; must be able to massage content to suite specific and targeting programs, customers, and industries
- Must be familiar with or able to quickly learn a variety of business application systems, including but not limited to: CRM Tools, Marketo, Google Analytics, etc.