We are transforming the way people capture and share their lives. What began as an idea to help athletes self-document themselves engaged in sport, we have become a mobile storytelling solution that helps the world share itself through immersive content.
We offer a fun and fast-paced work environment with passionate and motivated people who have a drive to learn, innovate and succeed.
Who Will Love this Position?
• You’re passionate and thrive in a fast paced and constantly changing environment with minimal direction because you love wearing multiple hats on daily basis!
• Naturally curious – innovative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things
• Self-driven – superior organizational skills, integrity and follow through on tasks. You don’t get overwhelmed easily. Completing tasks and requests? No problem!
• You’re highly engaged in the retail and consumer electronics space keeping up with the latest trends.
We are seeking a candidate for the Channel Marketing and Point of Purchase (POP) team. The position will assist in the development and execution of data driven projects and programs. This role will work extremely closely with the Sales, Sales Ops, Training, Creative, Product, Operations, Media and Marketing teams to help manage and create to bring retail to life and help elevate the consumer experience and drive revenue. This individual will partner with creative services and the sales teams to incorporate feedback into our retail strategies.
The ideal candidate will have experience with assisting with day to day administration tasks, developing presentations, collecting and summarizing data, leading and managing projects and comfortable working with cross-functional teams.
What You Will Do:
Work closely with Channel Marketing and POP as well as other cross-functional teams to support departmental initiatives, marketing activations, virtual events and trainings including:
• Gather customer data, consumer insight to develop and consolidate sales strategy programs
• Monitor third party channel data and develop weekly executive summary recaps
• Create, develop, and monitor data collection programs across cross-functional teams
• Gather common feedback and alerting team to any immediate issues
• Manage multiple internal projects and programs within defined budgets
• Facilitate regular communication keeping Channel and POP team up to speed on all team and account initiatives
Day to Day Coordination
• Perform administrative tasks including: calendar management, customer correspondence, and building presentations
• Arrange and coordinate logistics for virtual meetings and trainings
• Manage POP resets wherever our product is sold globally
• Perform other admin related functions delegated or assigned
Skills We’re Stoked About
• 1-3 years of visual merchandising (POP experience either on the brand or POP vendor side)
• Experience working in a creative environment with an understanding of the creative process
• Understanding of product placement or POG (plan-o-grams) at retail
• Experience working at a start-up or rapidly-growing company preferred
• Quick on your feet and able to problem solve on the fly
• Personable and conversational – no wall flowers, please!
• Organized and ability to multi-task and take initiative
• Strong understanding of the brand
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Well-versed in PowerPoint and Excel
• Maintains confidence keeping sensitive information
• Able to work remotely
• Live it. Eat it. Love it. – Two dedicated hours during your week to explore your passions and capture it.
• Fully stocked kitchens with snacks galore!
• Industry discounts