Job descriptionOur client, a world leader in power generation, is looking to bring on a Marketing Specialist to join their team on a freelance basis for a 8+ month contract; role is completely remote working for Chicago team.
The Imaging marketing team wants to welcome an Event & Exhibit Specialist to our team. This colleague will manage the brand Imaging presence at professional society annual meetings and our roadshow events attended by our customers, academics and influencers. The Imaging Event & Exhibit Manager will report to the VP of Imaging Marketing & Training. Travel requirements and opportunities are flexible as many of our events and exhibits are attended by colleagues who can handle on-site organization.
- Project manage and execute flawless and impactful events and exhibits from start to finish
- Work with internal stakeholders on solutions that align with the marketing strategy, budget and key objectives
- Coordinate with lead generation teams to measure and maximize sales opportunities, leads and ROI with exhibit and event technologies
- Liaison with exhibition host and venue as primary point of contact for securing space, show management services, floor plans, production schedules, payment schedules, host/venue requirements, etc.
- Manage all exhibition and event vendors including RFP process, vendor quotations, invoicing, project deliverables, on-site execution, and payment
- Be partnership-minded, always looking for a way to say “Yes, and…” and create trust by being a colleague willing to pitch in every day.
- Manage deliverables and deadlines for print and digital content working with creative teams and marketers for approved brand assets
- Comprehensive and accurate budget management of all exhibit/event elements
- Coordinate product shipping, transportation, catering, exhibit badges and rooming blocks when necessary
- Work closely with compliance team to follow regulatory/legal protocols and workflows
- 2+ years experience planning and implementing events and exhibits in a regulated industry
- Great communications skills, both verbal and written
- Experience organizing teams and timelines
- Organizational, project, and planning skills
- Budget, timeline and vendor management experience