Our client is looking for individuals who can lead, collaborate and thrive in a dynamic environment, demonstrate and foster innovative thinking, learn and use the latest tools and technology to analyze data and insights at scale, and – above all else – think every day about how to best meet the needs of our customers.
Manager, Marketplace Strategic Programs position is responsible for executing to business strategies focused on maximizing the value generated for the company's customers through the Marketplace program. The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker with an analytical bent of mind, have a passion for learning and delivering results, and be passionate about technology and retail. The candidate will have strong communication skills that create meaningful partnerships and advance business goals.
The ideal candidate understands how to get things done, innovates quickly and delivers results. This role will require a strategic problem solver who is creative and understands how to identify key drivers to optimize business results. Successful candidates should be quick learners, strategic thinkers, team leaders, problem solvers, and have an entrepreneurial spirit. This role is heavily cross-functional and ideal for candidates who enjoy defining and building new businesses and getting deeply involved in tactics and execution.
• Analyze growth levers, customer needs, value proposition, and competitor trends and define a focused vision and strategy for marketplace program
• Partner with cross-functional teams, including merchant, product, technology, customer experience teams, to drive the execution of multiple business plans and projects for Marketplace
• Ensures business needs are being met
• Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• 3 - 5 years of related work experience
• Excellent analytical, quantitative, and strategy skills
• Ability to persuade, communicate vision and motivate people at every level, cooperative working style
• Excellent project management skills
• Bachelor’s Degree
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
• Experience in eCommerce, retailer, or consultancy focused retail businesses
• Marketplace experience