Marketing Strategist Responsibilities:
- Creative writing and framing of narratives in areas such as RFPs, content marketing, and internal communications
- Supports the sales and marketing process by ensuring s a fresh and accessible customer-facing brand at every turn
Marketing Strategist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, journalism, business administration or related field is required.
- Additionally, experience in Organizational Behavior, Organizational Development and/or Behavioral Economics preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of related work experience is required.
- Customer service experience in a service-related industry preferred.
- Demonstrated business communication experience, including strong written and verbal skills.
- Writing and client presentation experience is required, along with the ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Understanding of digital technology and trends including: social media, mobile and interactive experiences.
- Deep knowledge of online and offline tactics, including: e-mail, online communities/social networking, mobile, digital marketing, direct mail, events and interactive touch points highly preferred.
- Corporate event industry experience strongly preferred.
- Solid business acumen with a driven, positive and professional attitude and strong work ethic.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills with an emphasis on solution development.
- Demonstrated attention to detail, with the ability to manage multiple, complex projects simultaneously in an effective and organized manner.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, including excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to take and give direction within a matrix organizational structure and team environment.
- Demonstrated experience providing leadership, mentorship and training to team members. Ability to develop strong relationships, easily build rapport and earn the respect of colleagues and customers.
- Ability to think and act in a proactive manner.
- Ability to travel (as needed)
- General understanding of accounting principles, pricing strategy and the ability to develop a client’s program budget.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Ability to listen, understand and respond to external and internal customers’ needs in a timely manner; customer service experience in a service-related industry preferred. Ability to work the time necessary to complete projects and/or meet deadlines.