Duration: Ongoing full time
Hours per week: 40+
Salary: $85-100K+ DOE
One of our national healthcare network clients is looking for a Marketing Strategy and Planning Manager to join their team for an exciting full time opportunity.
This Marketing Strategy and Planning Manager will provide business planning and strategy to drive key performance outcomes through direct communication with executive leadership.
The Marketing Strategy and Planning Manager will be an expert in analysis, insight, strategy, planning, presentation, and performance monitoring
Ideal Marketing Strategy and Planning Manager candidates will have:
- BA in business, economics, marketing, analytics, or equivalent
- Mastery of strategic, analysis, communication, planning, and organization skills. -- Exceptional attention to detail and effective time management.
- Experience developing, managing, and measuring programs and projects from an ROI/KPI basis.
- Ability to relate complex/technical ideas to non-technical stakeholders
- Agency or Direct management of multiple UX resources
- Previous healthcare experience
*Hybrid Schedule Denver, CO or Chicago, IL
**Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k options provided