Length of Contract: 3 months
Location or Remote: Remote
Client Overview: Our client is a media company that generates revenue by selling advertising on its web site, and lends its real estate search engine to the web sites of more than 180 United States newspapers.
Position Overview: The Senior Social Marketing Specialist will be a key player in defining how the brand comes to life in our social channels. With a primary focus on social strategy, this candidate must have experience in social media marketing and have a demonstrated ability to drive brand engagement with customers. This person will be fueled by curiosity and driven by an eagerness to connect brand and customer in an innovative way. The ability to work reciprocally across functions such as creative, public relations and product marketing teams is essential.
- ?Manage the editorial calendar to deliver an optimal mix of content to support brand and business priorities
- Write and inform social briefs for the creative team and external agencies to deliver innovative, customer-first content that optimizes against KPIs and adheres to our content mix
- Conceptualize and create incremental social content for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and TikTok based on customer needs and current social trends
- Conduct social media measurement and reporting to analyze performance of social content, recapping learnings and recommending next steps
- Execute marketing campaigns in social, coordinating with internal teams and agencies to inform and develop social creative and implement social activations (i.e. UGC, Influencers)
- Innovate, test, and learn with new social creative, ad units, channel functionality, audiences, content formats, engagement tactics, etc.
- Actively monitor trends related to social media and the real estate industry to inform future campaign and content strategy
· Minimum of 4 years of experience in a social media role, ideally writing strategy and creating content for a mid to large-size brand.
· Energized by crafting a brand’s social media presence and understanding what drives customer engagement.
· Demonstrated ability to write social media strategy informed by customer data and cultural trends
· Self-starter with proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively across teams, functions, and agencies, gaining alignment and manage against deadlines
· Versatile and detail-oriented problem solver with a high level of organization
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· In-depth knowledge of social media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.) and experience with social media-focused tools (i.e. Community Management, Social Listening, Analytics etc.).