Our Marketing organization includes a strategic team of big thinkers and creatives who truly work interdependently. Whether supporting our digital initiatives, planning our loyalty program, developing multi-pronged marketing strategies, writing copy, building exciting in-store experiences, or designing national advertising, we are constantly finding ways to underscore our promise to partner with our clients to make the beauty world feel like it’s theirs—and our place as the industry leader. The pace is fast, the learning is constant…but as part of a team this driven, the possibilities are endless..
Your role: As the Manager of Media you will be responsible for delivering paid media strategies and activation plans for our US and CA co-op campaigns. Planning will span across full funnel of KPIs building category and brand awareness/site and store traffic, and sales. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Media Planning your primary focus will be delivering campaign recommendations and monitoring and communicating performance to cross-functional partners across the organization.
In addition, you will:
• Direct and manage external agencies/partners on day-to-day needs and deliverables for co-op
• Attend campaign briefing session with our internal marketing and cross-functional partners. Translate their brief into a media strategy and brief for the external media agency lead agency
• Create best-in-class media activation plans for US and CA co-op media campaigns, in conjunction with our agency partners
• Demonstrate a strong understanding and ongoing knowledge of media channels and landscape (core channels: Paid Social, Programmatic, Custom Content/Direct Partnerships with digital publications; complementary channels: Video/Connected TV, High Impact, Audio)
• Analyze program performance data and deliver in-campaign and post- campaign reporting insights to inform campaign optimizations and future go-forward recommendations
• Ensure flawless campaign execution from creative specs, agency hand-off, to campaign launches through cross-functional collaboration and agency communications
• Lead creative best practice recommendations with cross-functional teams
• Work with external agency and Marketing Effectiveness teams to build reporting and share campaign insights
• Collaborate with Assistant Marketing Managers ensuring all media activation plans ladder to strategy and set up to drive corresponding KPIs
• Demonstrate our values of Passion for Client Service, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect for All, Teamwork, and Initiative.
We’re excited about you if you have:
• 5+ years’ of relevant experience, with a strong digital media strategy and activation background
• Knowledge of current media advertising landscape and a passion for marketing
• Cross-funnel planning experience focused on awareness/traffic/sales driving tactics
• Comfort and experience with media platforms, terms and tools (Ad serving, analytics, tracking/tag management, platform UIs, etc.)
• Proven ability to take initiative, organize, and manage several projects simultaneously (and prioritize appropriately)
• Superior problem-solving skills and the ability to draw conclusions and take action based on data
• Exceptional attention to detail and excellent written and oral communication
• Ability to work cross-functionally and collaboratively with internal and external team members