Our client is a top global data-focused media agency deploying campaigns in over 100 markets with over $4B in annualized ad spend. The organization maintains an equitable and inclusive workplace by focusing it's culture on diversity, employing individuals from all over the world. Clients include retail, telecommunications, beauty, publishing, entertainment, wellness and technology.
Media Planner Overview:
As the Media Planner, you will be responsible for translating clients’ objectives and strategies into tangible plans. You will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with media owners and manage all reservation-based media activity. You will oversee development of audience and media research data to deliver top performing media plans and input insight analysis in post campaign reviews.
Media Planner Responsibilities:
• Manage several product lines across a client portfolio and direct integrated, cross-channel media plans from conception to completion
• Oversee media planning and buying across paid social and digital activation including budget tracking and campaign reporting
• Ensure deliverables achieve the highest quality standards by overseeing KPIs, conducting meticulous optimizations, trafficking ads and ensuring campaign launches run smoothly
• Projects include audience research in syndicated and 1st party data sources, creative spec management, plan presentation, media plan templates, campaign analysis plan templates, tracking deliverables and tracking campaign performance, QA, contribute and gather ideas for campaign experiments and prioritize before execution, manage accurate forecasting and maintain all documentation
Media Planner Qualifications:
• 4+ years’ media planning experience
• Technical knowledge of digital media, including search, social, display, video and programmatic media buying
• Strong analytical skills – ability to analyze raw data, identify true insight and develop actionable recommendations
• Experience with media research tools