Our client is a renowned marketing & advertising agency focusing on creating emotional connections between a brand and its audience. Through various mediums, they use the power of storytelling along with innovative strategizing and data analysis to build brand loyalty. They are looking for a Media Planner to join their team.
Media Planner Overview:
As a Media Planner, you will oversee and manage responsibilities around analyzing and interpreting advertising data to help optimize client campaigns.
The ideal candidate for the Media Planner role will have experience in brand strategy and creating impactful ad campaigns for clients. The role of the Media Planner will focus on the placement of client campaigns across various media platforms such as television, social media, print and direct email to maximize the client’s brand reach.
Media Planner Responsibilities:
- Develop and design creative and innovative strategies for client campaigns based on data analysis.
- Ensure brand strategies help client marketing campaigns create impactful reach towards target audience in the most effective way possible.
- Review suitability of various media types and assess the impact across specific markets based on client’s requirements and provide recommendations.
- Create media plans based on client’s objectives including various options where needed.
- Compile and analyze post campaign results and recommend optimizations and refinements where necessary.
- Research and analyze information on different media platforms and channels to aid in strategizing for campaigns.
- Recommend media strategies for customer attraction and retention to increase brand awareness and recognition.
- Maintain and increase customer satisfaction and brand loyalty through impactful and targeted strategies.
- Understand clients’ needs, wants, and objectives to determine and recommend the right media channels appropriate for their campaigns that will yield best possible results.
Media Planner Requirements:
- Bachelor’s in Communications, Media Studies, Marketing, Advertising, Business, or related field.
- 2-3+ years of experience in an agency environment.
- Demonstrable experience in planning and buying media across broadcast, direct digital, social and programmatic media.
- Experience in developing and implementing media planning and buying processes and working with media planning and buying platforms.
- Thorough understanding of media reporting landscape.
- Strong data analysis skills to analyze and report on campaign data.
- Excellent presentation skills to report on multi-platform campaign performances.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Strong understanding of marketing principles.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced workplace environment with a self-motivated attitude that shows initiative.