Media Planning Manager Overview:
As the Media Planning Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing several product lines across a client portfolio and direct?integrated, cross-channel media plans.
Media Planning Manager Responsibilities:
• Manage several product lines across a client portfolio and direct?integrated, cross-channel media plans with focus on digital?
• Lead a team of media planners, foster a collaborative environment, and drive thought leadership on various media topics
• Oversee media planning and buying across TV, Digital, Radio, OOH, and Print and other partner business units and agencies?
• Manage team training and development, ensure deliverables achieve the highest quality standards, and oversee KPIs
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including strategy, investment, analytics, and creative agencies?
Media Planning Manager Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• 8+ years’ media planning experience
• Technical knowledge of digital media, including display, paid social, paid search, video, and programmatic platforms