Our client is an international, award-winning, advertising agency is looking to add a Media Planning Supervisor to their San Francisco team.
The Media Planning Supervisor will build and present media recommendations, manage day-to-day media strategy and implementation across their accounts, and collaborate closely with Brand Strategy, Communications Strategy, and Creative to create the best possible execution plan according to the strategic vision for a campaign.
Media Planning Supervisor Job responsibilities include
- Act as a thought-leader within the agency for new ways of thinking about media and performance- presenting a strong POV and actionable ways to lean into trends and emerging platforms
- setting overarching media strategy for clients,
- using tools and data to develop plan recommendations,
- managing the contracting and implementation of approved media buys,
- managing ongoing buy maintenance
- reporting, and managing billing reconciliation.
- Develop strategic, thoughtful cross-channel media plans that are built with our clients’ goals in mind
- Determine KPIs and solid measurement action plans to track and improve campaign effectiveness and overall success
- Develop and present plan optimization recommendations based on insights
This opportunity is for our San Francisco office, with option to work remotely from another West-Coast market.
Media Planning Supervisor Requirements and Desired Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- 5-6 years in media planning and buying in an agency setting working in the online space on national brands
- Experience and skill using common media tools: Simmons/MRI, Google Campaign Manager (DCM), Social Platforms (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Experience in the development and execution of measurement and reporting for campaigns
- Experience using Comms Point, ComScore, and Global Web Index a plus
- Experience planning and buying digital and social required; experience in offline channels (i.e. print, OOH, broadcast) preferred
- Experience in entertainment, sports, or other fast-paced, brand-driven categories preferred