24 Seven is partnering with the most recognizable sportswear brand to find an apparel graphics designer to join their team.
- Uses advanced design skills to create original graphic and/or textile designs that appropriately reflect client's design ethos.
- Effectively uses computerized systems in design process.
- Provides appropriate materials to designers, developers, account managers, and/or graphic separators for the creation of separations, embroidery, and trims.
- For textiles, produces textile repeats for production purposes.
- Works with design management and category team members in design, development, and merchandising to ensure feasibility of designs, meeting price points, merchandising needs, product creation dates/gates are met, design tools are effectively utilized, and cross- functional teamwork occurs as appropriate.
- Communicates and presents design concepts; produces presentation materials in conjunction with design and category teams that effectively communicate the concept behind the line for internal and external audiences.
- Builds awareness of current trends, color, technology, and sports-related products through research and travel.
- Participates in activities that increase understanding and working knowledge of products, product lines, product development process, commercialization process, and the specific markets in which the client does business.
- Mentors more junior designers.
- 6 plus years of progressively technically sophisticated graphic design experience.
- Proven ability to apply and perform graphic design skills, including drawing/sketching, typography, ideation, color theory, use of texture, spacing, and scale, visual presentation development and layout that is supported by a portfolio of non-computer-based creative art and graphic design.
- Knowledge of and sensitivity to trends influencing design in general, and the athletic industry specifically.
- Demonstrated high level of expertise using graphic design software.
- Strong oral and written communications skills in local market language, including meeting facilitation and presentations.
- Ability to clearly articulate goals and objectives.
- Ability to work cooperatively with staff, share ideas and develop effective responses.
- Proven ability to work in a rapidly changing, high-growth environment.
- Ability to manage multiple and competing work priorities, demands, and changes.