Our client, a popular women's fashion company, is looking for a Merch Assistant to join their team! This role will be remote but could require a few days of onsite training in the LA area.
• Enter information into the ERP system (RLM)
• Develop and implement seasonal line plans to feature a balanced product mix aligned with current trends and customer needs
• Create a launch strategy for each collection to ensure the product is communicated effectively to the customer and product investments are supported
• Manage the buying process and establish a pricing strategy to achieve margin goals in partnership with the planning team and VP of Product
• Ensure deliveries and planned product flow are achieved on-time as outlined on the merchandise calendar, analyze historical customer characteristics, and identify opportunities for category expansion
• Execute the merchandising strategy on a door-by-door basis for each retail store and eCommerce in partnership with planning and allocations teams
• Provide competitive market analysis and manage seasonal industry trend recaps to ensure the product offering is aligned with trends in the market
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Proven merchandising experience
• Experience with RLM/Netsuite is a plus
• Excellent analytical, organizational, and communication skills
Send your resume today!