Our client, a large retail corporation, is looking for a Merchandise Assistant to join their team! The Merchandise Assistant will be responsible for leading the product assortment for all distribution points of the brand. This person will also be responsible for delivering a product mix consistent aligned with the company’s brand strategy and financial objectives.
• Develop and implement seasonal line plans to feature a balanced product mix aligned with current trends and customer needs
• Create a launch strategy for each collection to ensure the product is communicated effectively to the customer and product investments are supported
• Manage the buying process and establish a pricing strategy to achieve margin goals in partnership with the planning team and VP of Product
• Ensure deliveries and planned product flow are achieved on-time as outlined on the merchandise calendar, analyze historical customer characteristics, and identify opportunities for category expansion
• Execute the merchandising strategy on a door-by-door basis for each retail store and eCommerce in partnership with planning and allocations teams
• Provide competitive market analysis and manage seasonal industry trend recaps to ensure the product offering is aligned with trends in the market
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Proven merchandising experience
• Excellent analytical, organizational, and communication skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Suite - knowledge in pivot tables a plus
Send your resume today!