Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work with us, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. To bring incredible style and quality to families the world over. It’s a bold idea. If you’re into that, we want to know more about you.
This role is responsible to compile a library of images to be imported into Joor that will create a Line Sheet catalog to be shared out externally with our Franchise Partners. Work closely with the Franchise Merchant team to locate images, prioritize, and complete project in a fast-paced environment.
• Locate and edit/crop style images from various sources to be utilized in a Line Sheet
• Use Excel to reference and validate data
• Investigate image/data discrepancies, assortment changes, and missing images
• Computer and Excel skills with an aptitude for learning new programs
• Strong attention to detail
• Quick learner
• Experience with the Joor program is a plus
• Must be legally eligible for paid work in the US (This is a paid position that cannot be for course credit. You will need to provide a US Social Security number)