The Merchandise Coordinator is responsible for set-up and maintenance of the web site in order to meet or exceed customer expectations and drive positive topline financial results. The position is multifaceted and will work closely with and support the entire site merchandising team to deliver financial goals and provide the best customer experience.
- Detail oriented, computer savvy/able to learn new systems quickly, some experience with excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, cross-functional collaboration, interest in merchandising/site merchandising
- 1-2 years experience in ecommerce merchandising, or site merchandising
- Exposure to excel
- Run reporting, scrub website for product or functionality errors
- Prepare site for upcoming marketing and promotion actions
- Manage list of styles pre-season photography and copy updates
- Work closely with site merchandising, marketing, and production partners
- Responsible for set-up and maintenance of the web site in order to meet or exceed customer expectations and drive positive topline financial results.
- The position is multifaceted and will work closely with and support the entire site merchandising team to deliver financial goals and provide the best customer experience.
What You'll Do:
• Manage product launches and execution of PDP (product pages) including edits on Copy, Photography and marketing flags (to call out online exclusives, etc.).
• Own weekly and/or ad hoc reporting needs for areas of ownership and team
• Execute, manage, and maintain curated sorts and site merchandising in partnership with the site merchandising team
• Partner with site marketing and production team to ensure flawless execution across the site and app including navigation maintenance.
• Responsible for daily review of website to ensure proper functionality of categories & styles.
• Support in-season business actions with changes that include categories/sub-category, style or style color display, sort orders and linking strategy
• Support Product Photography process, including shot requests with central studio team.
• Support email strategy through approval of campaigns ensuring all products featured are live, sorted, and have a healthy inventory position.
• Ensure linking strategy is executed across site, app, and all digital marketing including email
• Work with web production, IT, inventory management and the photo studio to trouble shoot, communicate and resolve site bugs or delayed product launches in a timely manner.
Who You Are:
• 1-2 years industry experience in ecommerce merchandising or buying
• We're looking for a candidate who is detail-oriented with a strong interest in the digital space and merchandising.
• You are open-minded and receptive of others' opinions.
• You've been known to successfully multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• You're computer and systems savvy; specifically, with Microsoft Office and Excel.
• Strong eye for relevant and brand-appropriate product
• Excellent verbal and written communication and follow-through skills
• Collaborative leadership skills and ability to work with diverse partners
• Keen attention to detail and experience in Excel
1. Tracking CCs to site
2. QA marketing – making sure we have inventory/message makes sense
a. Checking linking
3. Maintaining the site – sorts, creating/updating sorts
a. Leading Site review