- Our AGENCY client in Chicago is seeking a Mid Level Sr. Manager to inform a brand strategy, an innovation pipeline, and exploratory research on a /FULLTIME basis.
- The Mid Level Sr. Manager WILL:
- Oversee large scale, multi-market or increasingly complex research, brand strategy, and innovation projects from start to finish in terms of time, budget, and client satisfaction.
- Create compelling and impactful stories by positioning qualitative data and information
- Task 3 Comfortably contribute to a wide range of insight-gathering, data remining and innovation / brand strategy workshops
- The Mid Level Sr. Manager MUST HAVE/BE:
- Experience in moderating consumer/expert/stakeholder interviews
- Knowledge of advanced forms of qualitative data collection, analysis and interpretation with the ability to apply to agency work
- At least five years of experience in brand strategy, product innovation or qualitative consumer research