Mobile Product Designer Designer
Duration: Through End of Year
100% remote, must work ET hours
Background check/drug screen may be required
UX/UI Designer (Mid-Sr.) for our Core platforms team to fill in for a designer on leave.
As a Sr. Product Designer, you’ll be involved in every aspect of the product creation process for our core platforms - both native apps and web properties.
You’ll utilize your range of UX, interaction, and visual design skills, and you’ll collaborate with other smart folks on the evolution of our user interface, monetization and sponsorships models balancing user and business needs, always championing consistency, best practices, and a user first approach.
What you’ll do:
- Come up with bold and smart ideas that help solve user and business needs
- Turn ideas into experiences that are feasible, valuable, and delightful
- Actively participate in design discovery activities to help define products and features
- Take part in design thinking workshops and help with user requirement gathering
- Sketch and prototype to quickly iterate on ideas
- Execute high/low fidelity wireframes and user flows that promote ease of use
- Create interaction models and UI details that optimize the user experience
- Work with user research and product managers on user testing
- Design visually arresting interfaces and visualizations that push past the obvious and delight our fans around the globe
- Champion our brand. Work with other designers to own, evolve and uphold the design system to achieve consistency across our properties.
- Prioritize work effectively and collaborate with product managers, developers, research, and designers as needed
- Comfortably give and take design feedback
- Playback work to stakeholders
Experience & Skills
- 5 year+ product or agency experience as User Experience Designer, Product Designer, Interaction Designer, UX/UI Designer, Interactive Art Director or a related field
- Demonstrated expertise with native app design (iOs/Android)
- Strong design aesthetic and the ability to generate ideas
- Ability to employ design thinking methods to solve problems
- Experience working in interdisciplinary teams
- Demonstrated experience working with design systems. Experience working on large brands with established design systems is a plus.
- Proficient knowledge of design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, inVision, Figma Adobe creative suite, Mural, Principle. Note: Sketch is a requirement.
- Experience working with user research and usability testing methods
- A good understanding of the latest app development technologies and latest trends.
- Experience and passion for data visualization a plus
- Knowledge of some front end coding a big plus
- Killer portfolio that proves you’re making something you love