Our client, a well known global agency, is looking to add a Motion Designer to their growing team on a Fulltime basis, starting immediately. This role will be part of an extremely exciting and cutting edge initiative!
Overview of the brand:
We apply insightful, strategic, brand-building processes to the creation industry-leading, award-winning promotions, digital experiences, retail activations, CRM and loyalty programs, premiums and brand events.
Why this role?
Through work with one of the agency's biggest client, they have evolved a "top selling item" into unchartered territory for the digital space, and are now working on a new frontier and setting the standard in this industry. We will be creating hard working, attention grabbing animations that help families explore new worlds and interact with fanciful characters and licenses. We need a lead motion designer who can use animation to tell fun and engaging stories and can help guide and shape this new technology with a point of view they’re not afraid to share.
Who are you?
Your passion is storytelling through motion, with a keen eye for detail and craft of bringing storyboards and creative to life in imaginatively fun ways. Working alongside the Lead Motion Designer, Art Director and developers, you will be responsible for driving the creation of exciting digital video experiences with multiple collaborators having input.
Motion Designer Responsibilities:
- This role will work closely with cross-functional creative teams, creating animations from storyboards and delivering finished assets.
- Take storyboards and assets to create slick animations across multiple, varied web-based experiences
- Deliver finished video content to developers ensuring file size and quality concerns are handled and fit for purpose
- Work with the other motion designers to create video content
- Confidently present work to clients and internally if needed and called to
- Work well with other departments to ensure the smooth running of the project
- Be an advocate/champion for motion graphics in the agency/industry
Motion Designer Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience creating 2d/3d animations across a variety of formats and styles
- Good knowledge of adobe After Effects, Illustrator, Premiere and Photoshop (other Adobe Creative Suite knowledge a plus)
- Good experience in a 3D software like Cinema 4d, Blender or Maya
- Good understanding of color theory, picture composition and framing principles
- Well-organized and able to work consistently on recurring tasks in projects
- Fantastic communication skills and ability to work alongside a multitude of projects simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure at times and tight timelines
- Agency experience preferable
If you are interested in and qualified for this role, please forward your portfolio today!