Our corporate client has a pending video project ready to kick off late July early August. In anticipation of the project kicking off they would like to find a talented Motion Designer available for 10-20 hours of week per week. This opportunity will be project based, so hours will vary, but they are looking to develop an ongoing relationship with the right candidate as they're forecasting more motion projects in late Q3, early Q4.
- 5+ years of video and motion design experience
- Strong portfolio showcasing your motion skills
- Available for project based work
- After Effects proficiency
- Bonus: Design within PowerPoint to add animation to existing decks.